Your Outlook account has been unusually accessed. Email is a personal account, has important information and you do not want anyone else to be able to log in. Follow our advice, you can easily open your account.
Steps to open your Outlook.com account
- Access the account.microsoft.com
- Enter the blocked Outlook.com account login information
- Enter the phone number to receive the SMS or call you a security code
- Once you have entered the security code, change the password. We recommend using uppercase, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters to enhance the security of your passwords
- Your Outlook.com account is now unlocked
What to do in case of problems?
Security code issues:
- You do not have a phone number: You can select “I do not have access to this information” by resetting the password or “I have not received any code” when entering the code by signing in. In both cases, all you have to do is follow the instructions given.
- You have not received your security code: select “I do not have a code” and request a new one. If you still do not receive it, enter another phone number.
- You entered the security code but it does not work: make sure not to enter the security code in the header but in the body of the message.
Your Outlook.com account does not unlock:
- If despite the specified actions, you can not open your account, you must reset your password. For this, go to support.office.com.